Sunday, October 15, 2006

Six Flags over Georgia - Oct 7, 2006 - Batman the Ride

We stood in line for an hour to ride Batman. My camera was in the backpack, so there are no pics.

I had never ridden a floorless suspended coaster, so I was looking forward to this one. Since I had never been in the queue before, I was unprepared for a detailed, themed queue. I have to admit being impressed by the theming. It was almost Disney quality.

The ride itself was cool. Louisa chickened out at the last minute, which surprised me. Later in the day she rode the Enterprise ride, which to me is much worse than a simple looping coaster. I made a note while riding Batman to see how the G forces stacked up on the loops. Positive G forces every time. No big deal.

The following video is not mine but shows off Batman.

No comments: