Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Six Flags over Georgia - Oct 7, 2006 - Bartlett-Sloan Ride Count

My count is as follows (coasters in italics)

Goliath
Batman
Rockin' Tug
Riverview Carousel
Hanson Cars
Up up and away (balloon ride)
Monster Plantation
Bumper Cars
Scream Machine
Sky Buckets
Dahlonega Mine Train
Shake Rattle and Roll
Dahlonega Mine Train (3 times in a row. Once without getting off)

(add 7 coaster rides to my total. One of these days I will go through my notes to get my total!)

Julia and Mary had an earlier Dahlonega ride and Canyon Blaster and kiddie rides
Louisa skipped Batman and Scream Machine
Juweesa did Wheelie (Enterprise) (I can't do extreme puke rides anymore)

I have to include two more videos here

The Great American Scream Machine was my first Wooden Roller Coaster, way back in 1973. (link is to the Roller Coaster Data Base)



This music video is from the early 80's and a TV show called "Wild Rides" that was on Nick. The music is different from the one I have buried somewhere in my videotape collection. My copy uses the Rolling Stones' "Paint it Black". This copy does not. Probably some rights issue.

No comments: