Sunday, March 12, 2006

Cat in Sink - Mary the toothless wonder



We just got back from a weekend of checking on the progress of my parent's new house and helping them pack. We also made a side trip to the Jack Daniel's Distillery on the way home (fascinating, even though I have NEVER had a drink of whiskey).

Pics of the house construction and the distillery coming soon. In the meantime, I found myself greeted by Annie this evening. She was sooooo starved for attention after we have been gone for less than two days, she plunked herself into the bathroom sink as if to say "Pay attention to me!"

Speaking of "Pay attention to me!", The other pic is of Mary as we left Wendy's this evening (Mmmm, dinner on the road!). She has a French Fry stuck in the gap where her front tooth is missing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: