Saturday, October 22, 2005

All My BoingBoings

This morning I woke up to find I had made it onto

boingboing.net (A Directory of Wonderful Things) yet again. Just increasing my Whuffie, I guess.

I first found boingboing in March 2004 from a link sent in a list I am on for an old Science Fiction club I was in during the early 80's (Lexfa - The Lexington [Ky] Science Fiction Association)

By the end of the month I had made it ONTO boingboing.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004 Sony's QRIO in action

Wednesday, May 5, 2004 Uses for clothes hangers other than hanging clothes

Boingboing by proxy - I count this one as a friend sent it around at work and I suggested he send it in, where it was instantly accepted. I felt it would be.
Friday, July 9, 2004 Blindfolded man performing Mario Bros music on a piano

Saturday, July 10, 2004 Old sci-fi rocket found at farm junk sale

Wednesday, August 4, 2004 Foreign Disney attraction audio rarities (The page the boingboing post links too is gone, but it was there for a long time.)

Monday, January 31, 2005 Disney park family videos from yore and present. Another link to the Webjay stuff that has disappeared, but at least this time Cory left in a direct link to one of the videos - A silent home movie of the Flying Saucers ride at Disneyland

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 Barnum's American Museum digitized .

Saturday, February 19, 2005 Classic Disneyland promo movie from 1956 (The movie link has since gone down, but the movie is available via a torrent. )

Sunday, May 29, 2005 Play Disneyland's Buzz Lightyear ride over the Internet

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 Disneyland Club 33 1967 prospectus

Friday, June 24, 2005 Heinlein's house

Friday, September 16, 2005 Color photos of the US 1939-1945 (I supplemented another entry. Scroll down to find my contribution)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 Crafts projects from Disneyland

Saturday, October 22, 2005 Ham operator corrects Morse code on the Disneyland Railroad

1 comment:

Miss Cellania said...

You da man!

But "all my boingboings" would still be a better post title.